Project Manager - Remote
This exciting position is part of Terminalfour's and BetterExamination's Professional Development Team, supporting our higher education clients around the World on our digital marketing and exam management platforms. We are busier than ever and now is a great time to join Terminalfour as we welcome more and more clients onto our platforms.
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our team. The right candidate will be a skilled, resourceful and experienced project manager, a strong and confident communicator with a proactive style. The working environment is fast paced, and project managers may be responsible for a number of projects in varying stages of the development process at any given time. Excellent time management, attention to detail and prioritization skills are imperative, as is the ability to multi-task.
As Terminalfour has an international client base some travel will be required at a future date, as Covid 19 restrictions ease.
Terminalfour is a digital engagement and web content management platform for higher education. We help universities and colleges drive student recruitment, retention, alumni fundraising, and research promotion by maximising the effectiveness of their digital and content strategies.
We're the No. 1 provider to the higher education sector in the UK and Ireland and we're quickly becoming the No. 1 provider in North America
Terminalfour offers 30 days annual leave, flexible working hours and remote working.
We will send you a laptop, monitors, desk etc, whatever you need to get set up remotely, or you can avail of our Bring Your Own Device Policy and work from your own preferred equipment.
Everyone at Terminalfour is currently working remotely, and any return to offices will be voluntary and offer hybrid working options.
We believe in continuous learning, so if you want to enhance your AWS skills, the company will cover the cost of your training and AWS Certification. We also provide paid access to a technical training platform for upskilling and continuous learning, at your own pace.
We are focused on our employee wellbeing, and provide an Employee Assistance Programme to all staff, in all locations. This service provides support for a range of issues, as well as short term counselling, and is available to both employees and their families. In addition, we have a Wellbeing platform which is all about promoting health, wellbeing and generally taking care of ourselves.
The Role and Responsibilities
Working as part of our global professional services team, you will:
- Build solid and enduring relationships with our clients
- Formulate and update project plans and maintain schedules using MS Project
- Review and monitor progress against the project plan, ensuring outputs are delivered to time and quality specifications
- Manage risks, issues and resources to achieve milestone dates
- Manage projects within the agreed budget, applying defined change management processes when required
- Estimate project costs as required
- Work with the Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure accurate and timely reporting on project performance
- Co-ordinate weekly meetings/project update calls with your clients
- Escalate any risk to quality, budget or schedule to the PMO manager at regular project update meetings
·Skills and Experience You Will Need
- Proven track record in Project Management (PMP certification required), and PRINCE 2 Methodology
- Track record in delivering medium to large scale CMS development, integration and migration of IT projects. A strong technical background is advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of project management disciplines (Risk, Issue, Change, Deliverable Management), methods and tools (MS Project, Scheduling, JIRA)
- Good client facing experience, managing third parties and vendors
- Strong people management skills – both locally and remote (off shore teams)
- Self-starter and a “Can Do” attitude
- Knowledge of and interest in web related technologies - HTML skills and CMS experience a distinct benefit
- Solid analytical and process skills with a particular emphasis on project management and web development methodologies (PMI Framework/Waterfall/Agile)
- Attention to detail and quality essential
- Fluent English language skills, spoken and written
- Ability to travel internationally when required
Terminalfour is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.