Be part of Terminalfour’s BetterExaminations development team, supporting our higher education clients around the world on our exam management platform. You will be working as part of a dynamic delivery team where achieving high quality standards is critical to our success.
Working as part of the development team your role will be creating value for our customers in the form of new features, customer experience enhancements and project integrations. You will need to be proactive in understanding client needs and advocating for their success.
Working closely with our Product Owner you will collaborate to solve problems, creating top class experiences for those taking & administering exams through our platform. As we have a worldwide client base this role will include being available for on-call support when required.
What you will do
- Work as a member of an Agile team to deliver high quality features & enhancements for our multi-tenanted Serverless application.
- Identify and build product enhancements that improve both customer and support experience.
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to Product Owner requirements.
- Develop in-product integration points for SSO and other third party systems.
- Work with project teams supporting new client integrations.
- Collaborate with the team to implement continuous improvement learnings as part of the development lifecycle.
Skills and Experience you will need
- Strong development experience in Node.JS, React and GraphQL.
- AWS experience in Cloudformation, Codebuild, Dynamo DB and AWS serverless technologies such as AWS lambda.
- Exposure to provisioning, optimization and performance improvements an advantage.
- A shift-left mindset when it comes to quality, and experience in writing automated tests ideally using Cypress.io.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passionate about customers and new technology.
- Ability to work independently, taking the initiative, as well as working in a team environment.
- Fluent English language skills, written and spoken.
Ideally, you will be tax resident in Ireland, Spain or Poland, or the U.K. and willing to work remotely.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Terminalfour is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We do not require Recruitment Agency assistance with this role, thank you.